FAQ Transactional Bulk SMS:
• API is the acronym for Application Programming Interface, which is a software intermediary that allows two applications to talk to each other. API specifies how software components set of commands, functions, protocols, and objects should interact.
• API allows two software programs to communicate with each other.
Any customer who is availing for Transactional Bulk SMS have to authenticate messages with the nature of transaction. Customers need to authenticate that the services is used to send communication only to their registered customers and NOT for any promotional activity.
Hence, an agreement is mandatory.
• Yes, it's easy to schedule messages for delivery at a later date & time. One can also set an end date for your message to expire, to prevent it from being sent out after a specified date. If you need to change the time and date of the scheduled SMS, you can do so via the reports section of Messenger.
FAQ - Promotional Bulk SMS :
• DND (Do Not Disturb) registered numbers are those numbers registered under NCPR (National Customer Preference Register) not to receive any commercial call or message
• If a message fails, we retry to send messages for the next 72 hours. We don't charge for messages sent to DND mobile numbers
FAQ – OTP SMS :
• An OTP is more secure than a static password, especially a user-created password, which is typically weak. OTPs may replace authentication login information or may be used in addition to it, to add another layer of security.
• Hence API Integration is needed.
• As per TRAI, to activate OTP SMS account, requires an AGREEMENT.
FAQ - VOICE CALLS :
• Bulk Voice Call is a mass communication technique that broadcasts pre-recorded voice messages to thousands of telephone recipients at a time.
• The bulk voice calls come with a language customization feature that allows the message to reach people of different geographical backgrounds.
• A voice call may be of 30 seconds; 60 seconds; 120 seconds and maximum 180 seconds.
• Voice Call Rings with User’s Mobile Number as Caller ID (Eg.10 digit mobile number).